Thursday 14 August 2014

Welcome to my Blog

First and Foremost, Welcome to my new blog. This'll primarily be about Pro Wrestling of all kind (whatever is on my mind), and Football (Soccer for y'all Muricans). I will primarily be talking about Fulham as they're the team I support, however I will talk about a wider spectrum should such a story take my fancy and I feel I can write a blog that I would personally find interesting as that is how I believe this is how you write stories which are interesting to a "mass market". Although I accept this blog will be viewed by little to nobody. I hope that on the off chance someone does read it they're impressed by it and encourage someone else to in turn view it. 

I will try to make this as regular as possible given time constraints etc. 

I Hope you all enjoy the ride
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment